Even when you don’t see it, God is working! He never stops working.
Enjoy this simple 5 min 23 sec video clip captured from the side of the stage! Let these girls brighten your day and uplift you as they sing.
Your taste buds will sing THE OPERA after you’ve tried it! This gluten-free dessert has precisely 8 delicious layers where you can taste rich chocolate, espresso and coffee butter cream between the light fluffy layers of cake. After scooping into these silky layers, you hit the chocolate crunch at the bottom. The top of the Opera sparkles with glitter and you can see the word Compass piped in cursive chocolate letters. YUM!
When you dine at Compass, you help rescue victims of human trafficking! Compass gives its proceeds towards the mission! Compass is all about COMPASSion!
The Southwest Avocado Salad is my absolute favorite at Compass! I enjoyed salads pretty much every time I visited the café for the past two weeks! There is more in the café than just salad. There are exquisite cakes and a variety of coffee to choose from ☕️ There are also sandwiches, parfaits and macaroons too!
Personally I chose salad because I wanted to better my health. Not that it’s bad, I can still enjoy some cake & caffeine but one reason Compass is bringing out some healthier options is so we can feel strong and be strong! It’s a Word that God spoke to His people this year! These salads are delicious and loaded with more than just lettuce! There is an apple pecan salad with grilled chicken, chicken cesar, and southwest avocado with corn chips and grilled chicken. It’s already prepared for you which helps makes healthy living easy!
Listen as Andre plays To God be The Glory on the saxophone. He played it during today’s service at HopeNYC. Let this song of worship uplift you as it brings the presence of God with His peace through your phone/computer speakers.
Have a listen, relax and enjoy 😊
They kick it up a notch after a minute! Keep on listening 👂
Have a restful night everyone in the USA. Even as you reach the deepest part of your sleep, God is watching over you.
Goodmorning to those who may be seeing the sunrise on your side of the globe 🌎
Same goes for you! A great scripture to keep in mind as you begin your day!
As you read about Family day you know:
- There are games for EVERYONE!
- Four amazing teams
- It’s MARVEL themed this year
- You are invited!
Over the last few weeks, the teams met together to strategize! Creating flags, rehearsing a dance, planning a menu, shopping for gear, brainstorming… Serious preparations are being made for Family Day! Not to mention individuals exercising and training on their own time.
There are also boosters (mini games) during church services to win the team some advantages like a headstart in the go-cart race and a free soccer goal.
There has also been preliminaries for flag-football, volleyball, soccer and cricket during the last two Sundays.
There’s plenty to do before the big day! You are welcome to join us
T H I S S U N D A Y
At Baisely Pond Park!
Join us for a special church service at 10:30am and after we walk to the park at 1pm ⬇️
This blog discusses good news and fills you in on kingdom events I hear about.
Today, I think we can use some encouragement. Obviously, we have all been through a number of obstacles. The battle can feel ongoing, after taking multiple attempts to seek out solutions and wait for deliverance.
A dollop of depression, a drizzle of stress, shavings of bitter, and sprinkles of anxiety can really seem to top it all off. It’s unhealthy!
Instead, fill up with as much as The Lord as you can in any way. HEAR, SING, DANCE, READ, SPEAK, LEARN ABOUT and SEEK HIM!
It may seem tough to push through or figure out how it would all be okay but don’t leave it to chance. Embrace the one who adores you right now. Even if it doesn’t make sense, having anything to do with Jesus can bring you freedom and peace from the feelings in your mind as you continue to wait for your answer. No matter what, His love will chase you down.
Get your fill:
- Pray… then open your bible.
- Pray with one or two friends who will support and agree with you. Matthew 18:19
- Listen to worship songs throughout your day and prayer time. (Comment for suggestions)
- Download the Ending your day right app.
- Find a plan in the Bible app that suits you (21 days to beat depression is a good one even if you’re not all that depressed)
- Went to church? Was the last sermon amazing? Listen to it again during the week by asking the media team if there is a CD/MP4 or live stream information.
- Encourage yourself when there is no one and speak life. It works more than you know! There was actually a physical experiment that proves your words changes things. (Comment for more details)
- Pray alone at home and on walks.
- Remember that all things good and bad work together for your good if you live in Jesus.
- Make a list of the things that are actually going good right now on paper.
- Remember Jesus: He has overcome the world and has went through far worse. He gets you!
At HopeNYC, many has been delivered from problems and healed from “incurable” diseases! This is a praying church and The spirit of God is here! Visit if you are in or visiting New York www.HopeNYC.com