Salt can take your meal from bland to the best! It can cleanse a stain and ease your pain! Salt can keep the very foods in your home from spoiling. Salt is a good thing according to The Word of God and being called salty is in fact a good
insult compliment to Christians. How so? Because just like salt, you were created to add flavor and be of extreme help to the world.
On my social media accounts, I had posted this graphic!
7 uses for salt!
- Sponge getting old? Restore it by giving it an overnight soak in a liter of water with a 1/4 cup of salt!
- Got bitten by a bee? Put some water on the sting and then apply salt! This should alleviate the pain and reduce the swollen area. If you are allergic to bees 🐝 Get some medical attention STAT!
- Smelly sneakers? Sprinkle some salt in there!
- Did your coffee or tea leave a stain on your pots and cups? How about the burnt milk? Scrub it away by sprinkling salt on your sponge and rub the area in small circles. If it’s still there add some white wine vinegar.
- Want to keep your cheese and apples around longer? Prevent mold and wrinkles with salt! For the cheese, wrap it in a napkin that has been soaked in salt water before putting in the fridge. For the Apple, soak them in mild salt water. This will make the skin smooth again.
- You can’t show off your remarkable fruit salad with brown fruit! After preparing your fruit by cutting them, give them a quick dip in salt water! This should ensure that they stay colorful.
- You can use salt as a pre-dandruff treatment by sprinkling it on your scalp! Throughly rub it and rinse off before applying the shampoo.
Have a restful night everyone in the USA. Even as you reach the deepest part of your sleep, God is watching over you.
Goodmorning to those who may be seeing the sunrise on your side of the globe 🌎
Same goes for you! A great scripture to keep in mind as you begin your day!
My recent Instagram Post: Reading the book of Ephesians 💻#Read #Bible #Ephesians #Cookie #Coffee #Outside #Summer #Compass
Last night many accepted the challenge! I am sitting right outside of Compass Cafe starting it off reading on the mac with some coffee & munching on a Jodi Bake cookie! For the next two Hope Day services: We will be digging deep into the book of Ephesians. I am so excited. Excited to fall in love more with Christ and find fresh new things in these love letters written by Paul 🖊 Now the challenge: Read the entire book of Ephesians every day for three weeks with a pencil! Why? God is about to speak!
Need to fall back in love with Christ? ❤️ Are you a new believer or know a new believer? The book of Ephesians is a great place to open the Bible & get started! This new series is a great time to make your first visit at HopeNYC Church! Summer at Hope is starting & it’s usually so suntastically awesome. So much that I think we end up having much more fun than vacation goers ✈️
Sunday services: 10:30 AM
Hope day Wednesday services: 7 PM
Tomorrow right outside in front of our building: HOMESTRETCH! See dozens of beautiful amazing testimonies get encouraged like never before!
There’s a famous saying we use often at HopeNYC!
“The day you stop learning is the day you stop growing.”
As I mentioned in my recent post The Body, Growth Groups has started! There are many cool growth groups here ranging from from Chinese cooking to bowling, cosmetology, hairstyling, leadership, baking, music, bible groups & much much more!
Many of these groups were held today in different parts of the church building. I was excited to enter church on a bright Saturday morning. I loved the mood of the place. People interacting, drinking coffee, laying out their pens with lovely stationary items ready for note taking. I walked into my growth group today & saw a table of goodies. Hot chocolate, bagels, a variety of donuts, blueberry muffins, yummy pastries, and different cream cheese spreads. I was in a bible class and it was so much fun. There were pictures, prizes, amazing history, laughs, and very interesting discussions. The food could not satisfy my hunger for more wisdom from this teaching. I am already excited for next Saturday’s class. As it ended, I left my seat and wandered around. Through a big clear window on the same floor, I glanced over at the cosmetology class. I saw two girls each wearing a fresh moist green mask over their faces. It looked like so much fun & the girls got a free facial. I walked past another room and heard all the voices behind the door singing as a choir while a guitar strummed the chords of their song. (It was not a music class, it was actually a group called True Worship) On the way out, I saw my friend on his laptop finalizing material to teach his class. Next to him sat a large bag filled with stacked boxes of Popeye’s fried chicken for the group’s lunch (They’re so lucky) I caught a bus then rode the train home. For the next two hours of traveling (Yes I travel that far) I kept my head buried into a novel I had gotten from my group. Not only I had received an excitement to learn but an excitement to grow.