Even when you don’t see it, God is working! He never stops working.
Enjoy this simple 5 min 23 sec video clip captured from the side of the stage! Let these girls brighten your day and uplift you as they sing.
Salt can take your meal from bland to the best! It can cleanse a stain and ease your pain! Salt can keep the very foods in your home from spoiling. Salt is a good thing according to The Word of God and being called salty is in fact a good
insult compliment to Christians. How so? Because just like salt, you were created to add flavor and be of extreme help to the world.
On my social media accounts, I had posted this graphic!
7 uses for salt!
- Sponge getting old? Restore it by giving it an overnight soak in a liter of water with a 1/4 cup of salt!
- Got bitten by a bee? Put some water on the sting and then apply salt! This should alleviate the pain and reduce the swollen area. If you are allergic to bees 🐝 Get some medical attention STAT!
- Smelly sneakers? Sprinkle some salt in there!
- Did your coffee or tea leave a stain on your pots and cups? How about the burnt milk? Scrub it away by sprinkling salt on your sponge and rub the area in small circles. If it’s still there add some white wine vinegar.
- Want to keep your cheese and apples around longer? Prevent mold and wrinkles with salt! For the cheese, wrap it in a napkin that has been soaked in salt water before putting in the fridge. For the Apple, soak them in mild salt water. This will make the skin smooth again.
- You can’t show off your remarkable fruit salad with brown fruit! After preparing your fruit by cutting them, give them a quick dip in salt water! This should ensure that they stay colorful.
- You can use salt as a pre-dandruff treatment by sprinkling it on your scalp! Throughly rub it and rinse off before applying the shampoo.
Have a restful night everyone in the USA. Even as you reach the deepest part of your sleep, God is watching over you.
Goodmorning to those who may be seeing the sunrise on your side of the globe 🌎
Same goes for you! A great scripture to keep in mind as you begin your day!
This blog discusses good news and fills you in on kingdom events I hear about.
Today, I think we can use some encouragement. Obviously, we have all been through a number of obstacles. The battle can feel ongoing, after taking multiple attempts to seek out solutions and wait for deliverance.
A dollop of depression, a drizzle of stress, shavings of bitter, and sprinkles of anxiety can really seem to top it all off. It’s unhealthy!
Instead, fill up with as much as The Lord as you can in any way. HEAR, SING, DANCE, READ, SPEAK, LEARN ABOUT and SEEK HIM!
It may seem tough to push through or figure out how it would all be okay but don’t leave it to chance. Embrace the one who adores you right now. Even if it doesn’t make sense, having anything to do with Jesus can bring you freedom and peace from the feelings in your mind as you continue to wait for your answer. No matter what, His love will chase you down.
Get your fill:
- Pray… then open your bible.
- Pray with one or two friends who will support and agree with you. Matthew 18:19
- Listen to worship songs throughout your day and prayer time. (Comment for suggestions)
- Download the Ending your day right app.
- Find a plan in the Bible app that suits you (21 days to beat depression is a good one even if you’re not all that depressed)
- Went to church? Was the last sermon amazing? Listen to it again during the week by asking the media team if there is a CD/MP4 or live stream information.
- Encourage yourself when there is no one and speak life. It works more than you know! There was actually a physical experiment that proves your words changes things. (Comment for more details)
- Pray alone at home and on walks.
- Remember that all things good and bad work together for your good if you live in Jesus.
- Make a list of the things that are actually going good right now on paper.
- Remember Jesus: He has overcome the world and has went through far worse. He gets you!
At HopeNYC, many has been delivered from problems and healed from “incurable” diseases! This is a praying church and The spirit of God is here! Visit if you are in or visiting New York www.HopeNYC.com
Are you a 20 something? (20-29 years old)
Are you searching for a blog with weekely encouragement for that age group?
Check out The Lift Off Young Adult Ministry Blog: https://20somethingsliftoff.wordpress.com
This ministry is only for Singled Young Adults between the ages of 20-29 years old! (Singled as in not married) It’s an exclusive ministry, many times younger kids & older adults try to invade but we kick them out 🙂 We meet every month & talk about what matters! We have Hot Topics, A cozy atmosphere, mocktails, great food, desserts, games, great conversation, worship, & always a fun time in fellowship together. For more info on the ministry check out Lift Off’s First Post!
The blog is written by dedicated believers & Lift Off leaders who genuiely love serving The Lord Jesus Christ! ( I help write some of these too)
Here’s some of the blog’s best & latest post
And our most Recent
Read, Enjoy, Apply & Be Encouraged Guys!