Salt can take your meal from bland to the best! It can cleanse a stain and ease your pain! Salt can keep the very foods in your home from spoiling. Salt is a good thing according to The Word of God and being called salty is in fact a good
insult compliment to Christians. How so? Because just like salt, you were created to add flavor and be of extreme help to the world.
On my social media accounts, I had posted this graphic!
7 uses for salt!
- Sponge getting old? Restore it by giving it an overnight soak in a liter of water with a 1/4 cup of salt!
- Got bitten by a bee? Put some water on the sting and then apply salt! This should alleviate the pain and reduce the swollen area. If you are allergic to bees 🐝 Get some medical attention STAT!
- Smelly sneakers? Sprinkle some salt in there!
- Did your coffee or tea leave a stain on your pots and cups? How about the burnt milk? Scrub it away by sprinkling salt on your sponge and rub the area in small circles. If it’s still there add some white wine vinegar.
- Want to keep your cheese and apples around longer? Prevent mold and wrinkles with salt! For the cheese, wrap it in a napkin that has been soaked in salt water before putting in the fridge. For the Apple, soak them in mild salt water. This will make the skin smooth again.
- You can’t show off your remarkable fruit salad with brown fruit! After preparing your fruit by cutting them, give them a quick dip in salt water! This should ensure that they stay colorful.
- You can use salt as a pre-dandruff treatment by sprinkling it on your scalp! Throughly rub it and rinse off before applying the shampoo.