This blog discusses good news and fills you in on kingdom events I hear about.
Today, I think we can use some encouragement. Obviously, we have all been through a number of obstacles. The battle can feel ongoing, after taking multiple attempts to seek out solutions and wait for deliverance.
A dollop of depression, a drizzle of stress, shavings of bitter, and sprinkles of anxiety can really seem to top it all off. It’s unhealthy!
Instead, fill up with as much as The Lord as you can in any way. HEAR, SING, DANCE, READ, SPEAK, LEARN ABOUT and SEEK HIM!
It may seem tough to push through or figure out how it would all be okay but don’t leave it to chance. Embrace the one who adores you right now. Even if it doesn’t make sense, having anything to do with Jesus can bring you freedom and peace from the feelings in your mind as you continue to wait for your answer. No matter what, His love will chase you down.
Get your fill:
- Pray… then open your bible.
- Pray with one or two friends who will support and agree with you. Matthew 18:19
- Listen to worship songs throughout your day and prayer time. (Comment for suggestions)
- Download the Ending your day right app.
- Find a plan in the Bible app that suits you (21 days to beat depression is a good one even if you’re not all that depressed)
- Went to church? Was the last sermon amazing? Listen to it again during the week by asking the media team if there is a CD/MP4 or live stream information.
- Encourage yourself when there is no one and speak life. It works more than you know! There was actually a physical experiment that proves your words changes things. (Comment for more details)
- Pray alone at home and on walks.
- Remember that all things good and bad work together for your good if you live in Jesus.
- Make a list of the things that are actually going good right now on paper.
- Remember Jesus: He has overcome the world and has went through far worse. He gets you!
At HopeNYC, many has been delivered from problems and healed from “incurable” diseases! This is a praying church and The spirit of God is here! Visit if you are in or visiting New York www.HopeNYC.com