The spring semester is ending and Hope Groups are approaching their final classes. Before I get to share a little with you what I learned, I want to share what you could learn!
There were great opportunities to learn:
- How to play an instrument
- About Basic electronics
- How to double dutch
- About vitamins and supplements
- How to make cake pops
- How to maneuver & voice a puppet
- How to share the faith in Jesus
- How to DJ with actual equipment
- How to folk dance
- How to obtain your GED
- Exercise daily & make smarter food choices
- The next step after accepting Jesus
- How to make jewelry
- Being an usher at HopeNYC
- What can be good about a broken spirit?
- Fashion tips & tricks
This knowledge is valuable! Groups are taught by who are richly skilled in the subject they teach. Of course I didn’t take all of these classes ( wish I could) but I was privileged to visit a few. One of the groups I was enrolled was Women’s health and wellness.
I could testify:
Like I mentioned in my What did I learn? if you can find your way to HopeNYC
TAKE THESE CLASSES!