I was advised to put my tea bag on my eyes to reduce puffiness! The T
ea party happened last Sunday at HopeNYC. I know you’re imaging floral dresses, big hats and tea pots but the women’s ministry had quite a different agenda in mind! It wasn’t tea it was T!
T is for
- Tips! From reducing wrinkles to opening an online jewelry store to recreating your T-Shirt! We went home 🏡 rich in tips that can help make us money, destress & beautify us!
- TV! With a big TV screen placed on the stage and a panning camera, we saw ourselves! In fact! This event was an exciting Live TV show!
- Time with Friends! Everyone sat together around the tables enjoying food and all of the segments along with a fashion show.
- Time for ourselves! It was indeed a getaway from the kids and husband because this was JUST FOR WOMEN 16 to 106 years old! 😃
- Time with God! This was the best part! It’s truly a miracle to get stress to finally leave a woman’s mind because stress is stubborn carrying many reasons behind it. With a few individuals interceding and praying for us in God’s presence, He removed every bit of that stress! We left the meeting delivered and changed! More than just an enjoyable evening. Only God can do that. An aim for every woman’s meeting is to help make us more stronger each time so we can feel it and be it!
Teathere was none.